Campbell & Madden, PLLC
Campbell & Madden is a law firm committed to helping our clients in their times of need. Whether it’s a divorce, custody battle, appeal, or a criminal charge, our goal is to get the best result possible. We are looking for a self-motivated, intelligent, and confident individual to add to our firm as an associate attorney. If you aren’t experienced in Family or Criminal law, we are willing to work with you on cases and help you to become proficient in these areas. We handle cases primarily in the panhandle from Pensacola to Panama City. Our firm is growing and are looking for someone to be a part of it.
• Candidates must be a member in good standing with the Florida Bar
• Willingness to handle cases from initial consultation to final hearing
• Excellent writing, research, and analytical skills.
• Proficient in the use of technology
• Ability to work closely with support staff and other attorneys in the firm
• Great time management skills
• Attention to detail
• Please note this job description is not designed to cover all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Benefits include 401k match, paid vacation, a congenial work environment and outstanding culture, payment of annual bar dues and annual family law review course.
Employment Type: Full Time
8am-5pm Mon-Thurs, 8am-1pm Fri.;
Proficiency in Spanish desired
Benefits may vary per position and employment status
Job Openings with Campbell & Madden, PLLC
We currently do not have any open positions, but please check back soon.
Join our Talent Network to be considered for future opportunities at Campbell & Madden, PLLC