5 - 10 years
Global Biopharma Company seeks experienced paralegal to work on corporate matters. The ideal candidate will be a strong collaborative and communicative team player with keen organizational skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide support to Chief Legal Officer and other attorneys as well as the CFO, Corporate Controller, and other executives as needed
- Assist with general functions of Corporate Secretary including maintaining minute books, drafting resolutions for board and shareholder actions, preparations for annual meetings, assisting with incorporations, qualifications to do business and liquidations.
- Assist in the creation of legal entities. Implement and manage entity management database in collaboration with international legal team and finance partners.
- Assist in due diligence activities in connection with corporate transactions.
- Assist with U.S. Securities Exchange (SEC) EDGAR filings specifically in connection with the filing of Section 16 forms, current reports on Form 8-K and proxy associated matters.
- Assist with tracking of information related to equity award plans and coordinating interactions with Stock Administrator.
- Track Board of Directors payments and equity awards and authorize Board payments.
- Implement and manage document retention policy and program.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly/quarterly internal reports as needed.
- Perform legal and other research.
- Assist in organization and maintenance of legal files.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum 8 years’ experience as a corporate paralegal, with significant experience in a corporate environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, commitment to client service, and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including teammates and business team members across the Company as well as with outside vendors and consultants
- Ability to deal confidently with internal and external customers at all organizational levels
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, as well as impeccable attention to detail, strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently with a high volume of assignments
- Strong fact-finding and research skills.
- Strong command of Microsoft office, specifically MS Word is also necessary.
Job ID: 247975729