1 - 3 years
Law Firm in Gretna is seeking a bilingual Personal Injury Attorney to become a part of our team. Candidate must speak Spanish and have two or more years of experience in personal injury. Compensation is based upon experience. Position is open immediately.
- Represent clients in court.
- Prepare pleadings, motions, discovery documents, etc.
- Handle depositions and recorded statements.
- Negotiate Settlements.
- Conversational Spanish.
- Previous experience in personal injury.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Job ID: 240930383